Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Something [beautiful]

The words that you said to me
reminded me of something that was beautiful.
But I couldn't put my finger on it.
I thought that I'd seen your face before
Then it came to me. I had seen you in my dreams.
A face that I could never forget.

You said, "my darling, my baby, I love you".
You said, "my darling, my baby, I need you".

I rubbed my eyes, expecting to wake up
from another dream of mine. 
You were still standing there, 
and you were still holding me tightly.
You looking me in the eyes and I looked you in yours. 
I was in awe when I got lost in your gaze
and this is what you said to me:

You said, "my darling, my baby, I love you."
You said, "my darling, my baby, I need you."
You said, "my darling, my baby.", and held me.
You said, "my darling, my baby.", so closely.

The words that you said to me
reminded me of something that was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment