Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'll do my crying in the rain.

Rain drops falling from Heaven
Could never wash away my mysery.
Since we're not together, 
I pray for stormy weather
To hide these tears I hope you'll never see.

Some day when my crying's done
I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun
I may be a fool, but 'til then, Darling, 
you'll never see me complain.
I'll do my crying in the rain. 

(Crying in the Rain - the Everly Brothers)

I think these lyrics are just wonderful.
I don't feel this way by any means.
Obviously, because I'm happy as can be, and I haven't cried in so long for any reason other than watching a sad movie or show on TV. 
Also, I'm with him, and above all else right now, that's really all I could hope for. 


Now let's go party with the Doobie Brothers, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment