Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gah.

So today was just overly frustrating.
Dad and I drove back to my old house to get the rest of my stuff, and everything fit in except for like one container and a few stuffed animals...which means we're going to have to go back again. 
Then we get back like 8 hours later and I start moving my furniture around to ensure that we'll be able to get everything in. I moved my bed, and brought everything inside the house, but didn't take it up all the stairs to my room. Anyway, so I go to start putting things away and realize that none of the hangers I have fit (the idiot who made the closets here didn't put bars in them, but rather a hook shaped thing that the hanger just hooks on). This is bad for 2 main reasons. I hang all of my clothes up. annnd I have about 60 pairs of shoes, which I store in those hanging shoe racks from IKEA. BUT, those velcro around the bars, which we don't have, so I have no idea what I'm going to do with all my shoes. 
So I'm just tired and frustrated and I don't know what I'm going to do with all my clothes. 

Also,
I wish I had some friends. 

2 comments:

  1. Heyy Allison,

    I just finnished reading this and you could put your shoes on the floor and line them up and for your outfits, i have no clue...and I'm in the same vote as you are by not having any friends, everyone at my school hates me and my friends that I do have are not caring about me anymore so I'm in the same vote as you are...I've been used I've been treated like shit. and you know what...I know that we never meet in person but I am your friend...I care about you even though I don't know you, so ya I am your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy I just finnished reading your comment, I was looking through blogs, like you know how you can click on next blog and then next blog again I was doing that. And I came across your blog and I started reading and I felt liek I could understand what you where saying that I am also going through the same thing as you are, I know that I am younger then you are but I have gone through everything that you have posted and maybe even more so I wanted to, I don't really know why I followed your blog I think I only am following it because I like reading your posts and how I feel like I can realate to you. And I knwo I might sound weird, like a creeper even I'm not I am 14 almost 15 and my name is Kayla, have you ever heard of the burlnigton teen tour band? well I'm in that I play flute, and if you like to get to know me or know more then add me on msn..... odd.girlout@hotmail.com I know that I probaly sound like a creeper but I'm not(and by me saying that it'll probaly make you think that, whatever,) If you want to follow me or whatever okay and if you want me stop putting comments then okay I will stop I just wanted you to know that I followed your blog because I felt like I could realte that's all.

    hopefuly I'll Ttyl byye

    ReplyDelete