Friday, April 24, 2009

Not what I expected.

So Peter and Amanda just called me because today is the day all the officers and officers-to-be get their appointments. I'm not actually allowed to say where they are going for another 26 minutes, but I trust that if any of you read this before noon today, you will keep the information private.
I'm not going to lie, after I hung up the phone, I started crying. Bermuda? Really? Why?? Why are they being torn away from their family and friends like that? Anyway, I was just really hoping that they would be somewhere in this division, because they are family to me, and I really wanted to be there when Baby Robinson is born.
*sigh*
I hate the Army.

1 comment:

  1. it *is* a bit odd... in your first year with a new baby, you really want to be close to family. and in your first year with new pastors, you really want them both there, and focused on the congregation.

    maybe there's more to it than we know about...?

    ReplyDelete